- Set Sound
- Set Time
Set Countdown Timer Using Pre-defined Times
How To Set Countdown Timer?
To set a countdown timer:
- Click on the "Set Time" button.
- Enter the duration for the countdown timer. You can set the timer for any amount of time, up to 999 hours, including minutes and seconds.
- Click the "Start" button to start the timer.
- To pause and reset the timer, Click on the "Pause" and "Reset" buttons.
- You can also set the end timer sound by clicking on the "Set Sound" button.
The timer will start counting down and will expire when the time is up. You can pause or reset the timer at any time by using the controls at the bottom of the timer.
Note: pomotimer.net is an online countdown timer that does not require special software or equipment. All you need is a computer or device with an internet connection.