- Set Pomodoro
Online Pomodoro Timer To Boost Your Productivity
PomoTimer is a web-based customizable Pomodoro timer that focuses on task completion, time management, and Study. PomoTimer aims to transform people's lives, making them more productive, focused, and innovative.
Pomodoro Technique (also called kitchen timer and Tomato Timer) is a time management technique developed by Francesco Cirillo. The Pomodoro technique provides more productive way to focus on different tasks. The Pomodoro method breaks time into intervals, typically 25 minutes in length, separated by short and long breaks. Each interval is known as Pomodoro, from the Italian word for 'tomato,' after the tomato-shaped kitchen timer Cirillo used as a university student. Wikipedia
- Add tasks with the title and description
- Customize Pomodoro and breaks if needed (By default, pomodoro=25 minutes, short=5 minutes, long=15 minutes)
- Select a task to work on
- Start timer and focus on your task
- Take a short break when the alarm ring
- Iterate until you finish the task
Yes, This is the best timer to focus on your projects, assignments, studies, and regular tasks.
Yes, This is the best study timer to focus on your Study.
The Pomodoro technique, also called the kitchen timer developed by Francesco Cirillo in the 1980s. The main focus is to divide the timer into short intervals for more productivity.
- Easy to Use
- User-friendly and attractive interface with high-quality graphics
- Desktop and Mobile friendly interface
- Ability to pause and play timer
- Customize Pomodoro Timer based on your preferences
- Audio notification at the completion of Pomodoro
- Easy task management system(Add, Delete, Update, Search)
- Save your task history
- Visual your progress using a graph
- Light and Dark Mode
- Best for work timer and study timer
- Available on Play and Apple Stores (Coming Soon)